DADU:A woman was electrocuted in Mehar town on Monday.
A high power live electric wire passing over a house fell on woman Sanam Sodho. As a result, she received severe electric shocks and died on the spot.
The victim family held a protest demonstration in the town against SEPCO staff and accused it of giving a illegal power connection to an influential person of the area that caused fall of the wire.
They demanded of the government to take action against the SEPCO and provided them justice as soon as possible.