Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz has decided to lauch Roshan Gharana Program to provide solar panels to consumers using up to five hundred units monthly.

The Chief Minister has called a cabinet meeting tomorrow to formally approve the program. Under the ‘Roshan Gharana’ program, the Punjab government will cover 90 percent of the cost of the solar panels while remaining 10 percent to be paid by the consumer.

These solar panels will be made available to customers through easy installments in five years.