Woman dies of electrocution in Handwara

English General Official News

Srinagar, August 28, 2021 (PPI-OT):In Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, a 45-year-old woman was electrocuted to death in Handwara area of north-Kashmir’s Kupwara district. The family members of the deceased, Hajira Begum, said that she was busy with some household chores and during the course of time received a high voltage jolt on coming in contact with bare wire of electric cooking heater. “We took her to District Hospital Handwara, however the doctors on duty declared her dead on arrival,” they said.

For more information, contact:
Kashmir Media Service
Phone: +92-51-4435548, +92-51-4435549
Fax: +92-51-4861736
Email: info@kmsnews.org
Website: www.kmsnews.org