Faisalabad child burnt to death in house fire

FAISALABAD: A child who had sustained burn injuries during a fire incident in a cottage in Faisalabad’s Samundri area succumbed to his wounds on Sunday.

The mother had left the child while he was sleeping to visit neighbours. The fire burning in the stove spread all over the cottage and engulfed they child, Rehan, aged four months. The residents managed to put out the fire on self-help basis. The Rescue sources said that the incident took place in the jurisdiction of Muridwala Police Station in 193-GB at about 5:00 pm.