Gas leakage claims three lives in Kasur

KASUR:Three people were allegedly suffocated to death due to gas leakage in Kasur’s Qadiwand area on Saturday.

According to Rescue 1122 sources, four people from Sindh’s Jacobabad tehsil had visited Kasur to meet their relatives. At night, the guests ate fish, had drinks and went to sleep. However, in the morning three of the guests were found dead while the fourth one was lying unconscious. Rescue officials shifted the dead and the fainted man to hospital. Police teams were investigating the matter at the incident site.