Three cousins die of toxic gas in North Waziristan

PESHAWAR: Three real cousins were killed in North Waziristan’s Shiva tehsil on Saturday after the well they were working in was filled with toxic gas.

According to rescue sources, three real cousins die due to inhaling toxic gas in Malik Shahi village in North Waziristan’s Shiva tehsil. The victims were Jawad, Sohail and Manzoor. The bodies were shifted to a local hospital for medico-legal formalities and later handed over to the heirs. A mourning atmosphere prevailed in the locality.