HYDERABAD:A fire broke out on Monday at a warehouse for bikes near Resham Galli in Hyderabad.

As soon as the fire was reported, the fire brigades rushed to the spot and douses the flames quickly. According to police sources, the fire accident was occurred due to short-circuit and it caused a huge damage.

The goods worth millions of rupees were burnt in the motorcycle showroom. Local residents told the police that the voltage was high for two days and they complained to Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) but the staff did not take any action.